Kali Mincy from Coach for Writers interviews editor Leah Lakins to offer writers insight about:
1. The benefits of having a good editor and the risks involved with not having one.
2. What all authors should expect from a good editor.
3. How to work effectively with editors and get the most out of your relationships with them.
4. Pitfalls to avoid during the writing, publishing, and book marketing processes.
5. five things every author should do and have to ensure they have a high-quality book that sells.